The following peer-reviewed articles have one or more figures elaborated by me:
- Mass Spectrometry as a Clinical Integrative Tool to Evaluate Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Moving to the Mainstream
Copyright: © 2019 Martins AMA et al.
Expert Review of Gastroenterology & Hepatology
Cell Metabolism | ELSEVIER
Copyright: © 2019 Mori MA et al.
Copyright: © 2019 LA Sensiate & H Marques-Souza
Scientific Reports | Nature Research
Copyright: © 2018 RM de Oliveira et al.
Frontiers in Oncology | Frontiers Media S.A
- *COVER ART | Major phytopathogens and strains from cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.) are differentiated by MALDI-MS lipid and/or peptide/protein profiles
Copyright: © 2017 dos Santos FN et al.
Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry | Springer Link
Copyright: © 2017 Jaegger CF et al.
Molecular BioSystems | The Royal Society of Chemistry
- Prenatal exposure to ethinylestradiol alters the morphologic patterns and increases the predisposition for prostatic lesions in male and female gerbils during ageing
Copyright: © 2016 Perez APS et al.
International Journal of Experimental Pathology – IJEP | Wiley
- Key participants of the tumor microenvironment of the prostate: An approach of the structural dynamic of cellular elements and extracellular matrix components during epithelial-stromal transition
Copyright: © 2014 Gonçalves BF et al.
Acta Histochemica | ELSEVIER
- Progesterone restores the female prostate activity in ovariectomized gerbil and may act as competitor of testosterone in intraprostatic environment
Copyright: © 2013 Shinohara FZ et al.
Life Sciences | ELSEVIER